We’re currently looking for a HGV fitter to start on a job in the Narberth area.
Duties will include:
– Preparation of vehicles for MOT inspection
– Diagnosing and rectifying all types of HGV faults
– Routine vehicle maintenance, repairs, and modification work on vehicles
– Complete a given workload in an expected timely manner
– Follow work practices and instructions as directed by the Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
– A relevant qualification maintenance and repair (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent)
– Previous experience working in a similar role (HGV fitter)
– Competency of fault-finding, maintenance, and repair of HGV’s
– Ability to work in a team environment
Please give us a call on 01554 776262 for further information.