Bluebell are looking for an experienced Class 1 Low Loader Driver in Llandysul.
Duties and responsibilities
- To deliver and collect plant machinery to and from construction sites.
- To load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- To drive vehicle safely, legally and efficiently as required.
- To comply with all drivers hours and Road Transport Directive legislation.
- To carry out all necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal and to follow appropriate procedures if it is not.
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements in depot, on road and at customers’ premises and to take responsibility for ensuring own fitness to drive at all times.
- Previous experience delivering plant machinery such as diggers, dumpers and excavators.
- Previous experience in wide loads
For this role, you MUST hold a Class 1 license, with CPC and digital tachograph.
If you’re interested and available for work, please give the office a ring on 01554 776262 for more information.