Bluebell recruitment are looking for an experienced site supervisor for one of our clients in the Bridgend area. You will be required to manage a small team of workers on a busy quarry, liaising closely and sharing the management responsibility with the quarry owner to ensure a smooth running of site.
Your duties will include but not limited to –
- Ensure that staff are managed effectively
- General assistance on a busy quarry
- Complete daily checks of plant vehicles
- To ensure that Production targets are achieved within the timescale
- Ensuring all health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times
Experience and Qualifications –
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a quarry environment
- MPQC – NVQ level 4 in Health Safety and Environmental Management or above
- CPCS or NPORS qualifications for machinery e.g 360 or ADT (Preferred)
- Previous experience in a similar role (Required)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV or call the office on 01554 776262.