We are currently recruiting a Temporary Works Coordinator for a client working on a large drainage project near Newport. Candidates must have experience within a similar role and have a good knowledge of drainage works.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supervising and the coordination of temporary works
- Efficiently handle multiple priorities to meet site deadlines
- Ensuring the Temporary Works (TW) Management Plan is adhered to
- First point of contact between the designers and the site team
- Attending relevant project meetings
- Ensure Health & Safety policies and procedures are applied
Qualifications and Experience:
- Management qualification (Essential) e.g SMSTS/HNC/HND
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator (Essential)
- NEBOSH (Preferred but not essential)
- Good understanding of Health and Safety relating to site and design activities
- Excellent communications & team working skills
- Previous experience installing culverts and drainage works
Please call us on 01554 776262 for more information.